- In thirty-nine states, commercial dog racing is illegal.
- In just seven states, pari-mutuel dog racing remains legal and operational. These states are identified in dark purple on the map above.
- Since our formation in 2001, the dog racing industry has been cut in half. Altogether, twenty-eight tracks have ended dog racing and most have closed entirely: Seminole Greyhound Park (FL), St. Croix Meadows (WI), Pueblo Greyhound Park (CO), Apache Greyhound Park (AZ), Multnomah Greyhound Park (OR), Plainfield Greyhound Park (CT), Geneva Lakes Kennel Club (WI), Post Time (CO), Shoreline Star (CT), Cloverleaf Kennel Club (CO), Jacksonville Kennel Club (FL),Tampa Greyhound Park (FL), Wichita Greyhound Park (KS), Corpus Christi (TX), Mile High (CO), The Woodlands (KS), Hinsdale Greyhound Park (NH), The Lodge at Belmont (NH), Seabrook Greyhound Park (NH), Wonderland Greyhound Park (MA), Guam Greyhound Park (Guam), Valley Park (TX), Phoenix Greyhound Park (AZ). Raynham Park (MA), Dairyland Greyhound Park (WI), Twin River (RI), VictoryLand (AL) and Jefferson County Kennel Club (FL).
- Read breaking news on states highlighted in blue.
What you can do to help end greyhound racing nationwide:
- Click on the dark purple and identified states on the map to learn more about each state.