Fellow Greyhound Lovers,
Back by popular demand, GREY2K USA will again be releasing a full-color calendar with beautiful photos of your rescued greyhounds! Every page will also commemorate the milestones achieved in our fight to end dog racing, month to month and year by year.
See last year’s calendar and enter your dog now.
A total of twelve winners will be selected. Be sure to tell us why your dog is special and should be included in this year's edition.
Big Hint: We are especially looking for photographs that relate to a particular season!
- Entry fee is $5 per photo.
- Photographs must be horizontal (landscape), not vertical (portrait).
- Photographs must be in color and of 300 dpi quality or greater at 8.75” high x 11.25" wide (file size will be 500 KB or more).
- Photographs cannot have been published in other calendars (OK if submitted for previous GREY2K USA contests).
- You may pay your entry fee with Paypal or use your own preferred method of payment by selecting the second option.
- Please use one form (up to four photos) per dog. Use a separate form for additional dogs.
- If multiple dogs are pictured in one photo, it's ok to use just one form.
- Deadline for submission is 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on September 15, 2013.
- All finalists will be asked to sign a release granting use of the photo to GREY2K USA.
- Unfortunately, incomplete entries will not be counted.
- Finally, each monthly winner will receive a free calendar!
If you have any questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our calendar will highlight special victories and major accomplishments in the campaign to end dog racing. Month by month, read the history of legislative success that has led to the closure of twenty-seven dog tracks nationwide in just over ten years.
Winners will be announced on our website by October 1, 2013.
Good luck and may the best dogs win!
Christine A. Dorchak, Esq.
|© GREY2K USA. All rights reserved.
GREY2K USA is a non-profit 501(c)4 advocacy organization located at 7 Central Street, Arlington, Massachusetts 02476. 100% of donations support our mission to end dog racing. We are grateful for personal and corporate contributions. Because GREY2K USA lobbies for greyhound protection, contributions are not tax deductible.
Privacy Notice: It is against our policy to share, rent, sell or make our supporters' or volunteers' names or other information available to third parties. Unless disclosure is required by law, we can assure you that your personal information will be kept confidentially by this organization.
For more information, please contact 781-488-3526 or visit www.GREY2KUSA.org.