Make your dog a part of history!
Back by popular demand, GREY2K USA Worldwide will again be releasing a full-color calendar with beautiful photos of your rescued greyhounds! Every page will also commemorate the milestones achieved in our fight to end dog racing, month by month and year by year.
A total of twelve winners will be selected. Be sure to tell us why your dog is special and should be included in this year's edition.
Big Hint: We are especially looking for photographs that relate to a particular season!
Pre-Order Yours Today! $20.00 plus s/h
- Entry fee is $5 per photo
Photographs must be horizontal (landscape), not vertical
- Each jpg file must be titled with your dog's name, ‘underscore’ and the entry number. For instance the first image uploaded of Brody would be Brody_1.jpg
- Photographs must be in color and of 300 dpi quality or greater at 8.75” high x 11.25" wide (file size should be larger than 500 KB but must be less than 5 MB)
Photographs cannot have been published in other calendars (OK if submitted for previous GREY2K USA contests)
- You may pay your entry fee with Paypal or use your own preferred method of payment by selecting the second option.
- Please use one form (up to four photos) per dog. Use a separate form for additional dogs
- If multiple dogs are pictured in one photo, it's ok to use just one form but please identify each dog completely (name and tattoo numbers). File name should list the left dog first (example: brody_zoe_1.jpg)
- Deadline for submission is 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard time on September 15, 2015
- All entrants must agree to a release granting use of the photo to GREY2K USA Worldwide
- Unfortunately, incomplete entries will not be counted
- Finally, all monthly winners will receive a free calendar!
Our calendar will highlight special victories and major accomplishments in the campaign to end dog racing. Month by month, read the history of legislative success that has led to the closure of more than two dozen dog tracks nationwide in ten years.
We will be announcing winners on October 1, 2015.
Good luck and may the best dogs win!