Greyhound Freedom Calendar Contest
Make your dog a part of history!
Back by popular demand, GREY2K USA Worldwide will again be releasing a full-color calendar with beautiful photos of your rescued greyhounds! Every page will also commemorate the milestones achieved in our fight to end dog racing, month to month and year by year.
A total of twelve winners will be selected. Be sure to tell us why your dog is special and should be included in this year's edition.
Big Hint: We are especially looking for photographs that relate to a particular season!
- Entry fee is $5 per photo and memorial entries of dogs now passed are very much welcomed.
Photographs must be horizontal (landscape), not vertical (portrait).
- Each jpg file must be titled with your dog's name, ‘underscore’ and the entry number. For instance the first image uploaded of a dog named Zoe would be "Zoe_1.jpg"
- Photographs must be in color and of 300 dpi quality or greater at 8.75” high x 11.25" wide (file size will be 500 KB or more).
Photographs cannot have been published in other calendars (OK if submitted for previous GREY2K USA Worldwide contests).
- You may pay your entry fee with Paypal or use your own preferred method of payment by selecting the second option on our secured server.
- Please use one form (up to four photos) per dog. Use a separate form for additional dogs.
- If multiple dogs are pictured in one photo, it's ok to use just one form. File name should list the left dog first (example: zoe_gina_1.jpg).
- Deadline for submission is 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard time on September 15, 2016.
- All finalists will be asked to sign a release granting use of the photo to GREY2K USA Worldwide. Unfortunately, incomplete entries will not be counted.
- Unfortunately, incomplete entries will not be counted
- Finally, each monthly winner will receive a free calendar!
Our calendar will highlight special victories and major accomplishments in the campaign to end dog racing. Month by month, read the history of legislative success that has led to the closure of more than two dozen dog tracks nationwide in ten years.
We will be announcing winners on October 1, 2016.
Good luck and may the best dogs win!
Pre-Order Yours Today! $20.00 plus s/h